All current college students should submit their Spring semester certificate of enrollment by February 15, 2019, by email, mail, or fax. You may also submit it to any Scholarship Committee person.
Are you or your child enrolled in a post-secondary school this year? If you are, please review the following information:
EACH APPLICANT, PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.
1. If you are planning a fall admission/renewal (in September), the Scholarship
Committee must receive your completed application/renewal no later than May 15th
2. If you are planning a spring admission/renewal (in January), the Scholarship
Committee must receive your completed application/renewal no later than
3. Upon approval of your application, the disbursement of funds will be made to you
when you have provided a copy of your paid tuition bill to the Scholarship
Committee. If a copy of your paid tuition bill has not been provided to the
Scholarship Committee by October 15th and February 15th, funds will not be
4. A full application must be submitted to the Scholarship Committee for each
September admission by May 15th. When the disbursement is made (for
September), you will receive a Request for Scholarship Renewal for your next
5. Your completed application, request for renewal and other documents can be
forwarded to the attention of the Scholarship Committee. All information will be held
6. Please feel free to contact the Scholarship Committee with any questions you may
have. We will be glad to help you.
The Scholarship Committee
The mission of the Scholarship Ministry is to support our youth both spiritually and financially to enable them to strive for high excellence through their personal and
Our mission is accomplished through
sponsored church events, college fairs, and community outreach.
Celeste Roberts-Ruffin, President
Barbara Waldon, Vice President
Denise Carter-Green, Treasurer
James E. Rhone, Emeritus
Jacquelyn M. Collins, Chaplin